Pages

I'm back ...

Time goes by so fast ... It seems like yesterday I was planning my trip and now, I'm back.
I'm preparing myself to get back in the kitchen in full force and make some new recipes and creations. Autumn is my favorite season of the year ... I like the sunny cool days, with light crisp winds, the leaves changing colors, but above all I like the autumn flavors ... pumpkins, squash, apples, chestnuts, parsnips, corn, sweet potatoes, and so much more. Before I launch my new recipes, here are some of my foodie pictures from Canada.

At St. Jacobs Farmers Market, Waterloo:







































Apple picking at ... Orchlaw Farms


MacIntosh Apples

Mitsu Apples



ByWard Market  Ottawa... so many pumpkins:


... and this was how I spent my vacation. Can't wait to go back.

I leave you with one last picture of the  Inniskilin Winery on Niagara-on-the-Lake. They were the first producers of Ice Wine in Canada. Soon I will share some recipes with this sweet nectar.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...